Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My thoughts on class performance.

I chose being the outcast because I have watched a lot of movies and I felt confident with pretending to be the outcast.
The outcast is a character that is lonely, gets bullied a lot, doesn't get noticed, is ignored by the majority of the school, it tries to stay invisible.
Physically, the character slouches, tries to not get noticed.
when playing the outcast, I think you need to emphasize your facial expressions and your shoulders. You would need to slouch all the time and keep your head down.
I chose to pretend to be in a school hallway and try to talk to people, but got ignored.
The feedback I got was  that I shouldn't smile and that I shouldn't look so paranoid.
I can improve by not smiling and looking like I'm not so lost and just pretend to be invisible.
I think that Ayasha should be able to actually act like a social butterfly, talk a lot, and act very social.

No comments:

Post a Comment