Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Unit 2: (BLOG) Commedia dell'Arte Final Performance Task Rough Draft Reflection

Part 1: Evaluate your own performance using the language found on the performance rubric and Crit B descriptors. 
-What did you do well?  I think I that I used enough movement and language.
-What did feedback did you receive? What do you need to improve?  I think that I need to improve on eye contact with the audience and I think I need to improve more on not laughing and staying in character.
-What specific things will you do to improve before performance? I'll improve on keeping my character and maintaining eye contact with the audience. 
Part 2: Evaluate another group's rough draft (someone who didn't do as well as you) using the language found on the performance rubric and Crit B descriptors. 
-What did they do well? 
-What feedback would you give them? 
-What specific things could they do to improve before performance?
Part 3: Evaluate another group's rough draft (someone who you think performed better than you) using the language found on the performance rubric and Crit B descriptors. 
-What did they do well? 
-What feedback would you give them? 
-What specific things could they do to improve before performance?

No comments:

Post a Comment