Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Commedia'del arte task 7

Part one
What choices did you make for your rough draft performance? -The choices I made for my rough draft was that I added more hand movements.

How much time did you spend practicing for your performance? - I spent a few minutes everyday practicing my performance.

What specific feedback did you get from your Rough Draft performance? - The feedback that I got for my rough draft was that I should use more hip movements and that I should really exaggerate my movements. 

What did you choose to change for your Final Performance? - I chose to change the amount of movement to use for my hip movements.

How did you feel your Final performance went? - I feel like my final performance didn't go as well as I expected to go, I feel like I could stay in character and not laugh as much.

What specific feedback did you get? -I think it was to exaggerate my movements and to stay in character.

What score would you give your performance out of 10 using Criteria B descriptors? Explain why.
would probably give myself a 6 or a 7 because I used a lot of ideas and I worked hard on my performance. I feel like I did a satisfactory performance but I think I can improve on a few things.

Part two

Pick someone who's character is completely opposite than the one you chose. -
Abrar, because he was Harlequino  is a lot different to Brighella.
Evaluate their character based on what you know about the character.-
Abrar did a good job being Harlequino. Harlequino is supposed to be really funny and Abrar was funny. His body posture has improved from the other time and this time he wasn't as jumpy.
How close did they come? What did you like about their performance? -
I liked how Abrar made the whole audience laugh because of his funny movements and his body posture.
What do you think they could have improved from their performance? -
I think he could've improved on interacting with the audience a little more and not being as jumpy. 
What score out of 10 would you give them using the Criteria B descriptors? Explain why.-
I think that Abrar would get a 8 out of 10 because he used all of his ideas, he improved on all his mistakes, and I think he did a satisfactory performance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment